A project is a temporary endeavour undertaken to create a unique product, service or result (PMI). It applies resources, skills etc. in order to deliver a benefit to one or more parties. And that is exactly what LIFE is all about too. We are born and we die, and in the dash between birth and death, we live as unique individuals, called to make a difference to our world.
As an organisation, Act Knowledge has helped organisations and teams maximise their investment in project management. This page is intended to help individuals apply those same principles and tools into their everyday life, so that individually and corporately we can leave a benefit to the people in our world. This is a work in progress, and the site will be constantly updated to reflect new tools, insights and applications.
Why not bookmark it and return here regularly. Even better, subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed of any updates to the site.
Resources available now:
- One page project charter and instructions (free when subscribing below)
- 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth (John Maxwell) – 4-week “lunch and learn” session. See here for next dates and registrations.
- Overview of DiSC behavioural and communications profile, and sample reports (contact us to purchase a full, personalised report)
Resources coming soon:
- Creating your personal vision statement
- The Wheel of Life – an assessment tool to identify balanced and effective your life is
- Creating PIES – an action plan for physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual growth
More tools and insights will be added as we go on this journey of LIFE together. Subscribe below to ensure you’re “in the know”.